Time To Burn Calculator. This is how long it takes to burn off the calories of food you eat!
Lowering Blood Pressure? Don't want to take medication? No problem...Click Here.
Will Fish Oil actually help me? Click Here
Did you know NutriSweet (Aspartame) was not approved until 1981 because the FDA refused to approve it. It was shown to cause seizures and brain tumors in lab animals. The FDA refused it until Ronald Reagan took office and fired the FDA commissioner who was blocking aspartame's approval.
Side effects include:
- Psychological: depression, irritability, aggression anxiety, personality changes, insomnia, and phobias.
- Gastrointestinal: nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and pain when swallowing.
- Dermatological and allergic: itching without rash, lip and mouth reactions, hives, and aggravated respiratory conditions such as asthma.
- Thoracic: palpitations, tachycardia, shortness of breath, and high blood pressure.
- Neurologic: epileptic seizures, headaches, migraines and dizziness, unsteadiness, and confusion, memory loss, drowsiness, paresthesia or numbness of the limbs, slurring of speech, hyperactivity, atypical facial pain, and tremors.
- Ocular: blindness, decreased vision, blurring, bright flashes, squiggly lines, tunnel vision, eye pain, decreased tears, and exophthalmia.
- Otic: tinnitus, intolerance of noise, and hearing impairment.
- Endocrinal: loss of diabetic control, menstrual changes, thing or loss of hair, weight loss, weight gain, and hypoglycemia.
- Other: urinary trouble, excessive thirst, and leg edema.